The Department of Orthopaedics, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Prasanthigram, is organizing the Sri Sathya Sai Orthopaedics Conference 2016 (SSSOC 2016) on the theme on “TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT: PRESENT & FUTURE” to be held 23rd and 24th JULY 2016.
• Approaches in Total Hip Arthorplasty
• Hip Preservation Surgeries
• Avascular Necrosis New Horizons
• Bearing Surfaces in Hip
• Hip Reconstruction in Young
• Infection and THA
• Management of Osteolysis following THA.
• Patient Assessment for THA.
• Providing a vibrant platform of knowledge sharing among the experts involved.
• To inculcate the principles of Sai ideal healthcare i.e., Universal, Free, Loving and Compassionate, Comprehensive and Preventive Healthcare.
Eminent Faculty from across India will share their knowledge and experience in this event which will benefit about 100 delegates from all over India. The conference will also feature live surgeries, workshops, instructional course lectures and debates.
Dr Sundaresh DC
Chairman, Orthopaedic Department,
||Dr Prakash Khanchandani
HOD, Senior Consultant,
Dr. Koushik Narayan
||Dr Abhishek V Mundargi