The Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Prasanthigram, has a vibrant academic culture as is reflected in the various conferences being held throughout the year and the many papers published in the academic journals in India and abroad.
- Aorta-Right Atrial Tunnel, JTCVS Nov 2005
- Submitral LV aneurysm,IJTCVS Apr-June 2011
- Unique life saving surgery in cath lab,IJTCVS July-Sep 2011
- AMVT causing MS,EUJCTS Nov 2011
- AMVT causing LVOTO,IJTCVS Dec 2011
- ASD SV,JCS 2011
- DOMV,European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Dec 20, 2011
- DOTV, European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Jan 2012
- Role of Biostatistics in Hospitals: MEDRECON 2012, 12th Annual National Medical Reords Conference, Feb 3-4, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi, India.
- Modern Trends and Technology in Medical Records: MEDRECON-2011, 11th Annual National Conference on Medical Records, Feb 11-12, 2011, Kamineni Hospital, Hyderabad, India.