Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences
Prasanthigram, Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh,
Treatment Related Queries
Telephone: 08555-287388 Extn 1824.
Telephone: 08555-287388 Extn 1709.
Academics Related Queries
Telephone: 08555-287388 Extn 1710.
FOR THE ATTENTION OF PATIENTS FROM WEST BENGAL, INDIA
In order to help avoid West Bengal patients from falling prey to touts and to provide better guidance, it is requested that patients wishing to visit the hosptial for treatment take an appointment with the hospital and then get a referral letter from the Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organization, West Bengal, before visiting the hospital for treatment. The procedure is as below:
All the patients from West Bengal wishing to avail treatment at SSSIHMS, Prasanthigram, need to take an appointment with the hospital either by post or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by sending the scanned copies of their medical reports and the scanned copy (or photocopy) of Govt. issued Photo ID card, like the Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID card etc. or any Govt Id card, which has photo and address of the patient. Receiving an appointment will be a confirmation that the treatment sought by the patient is available at the hospital.
With the appointment letter from the hospital the patients should visit the respective district president's office of Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisation for a referral letter. E- mail Id: email@example.com (for information about referral letter and guidance). Interaction with the District President's office helps clarify doubts that the patients may have about the visit to the hospital and also open up a direct line of communication with the Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisation for the patient, so that the patient or attendant can contact the organisation any time later also, if needed. This helps if some touts try to influence the patient or attendant while they are on their way to the hospital.
- The patients should then visit the hospital on the date of appointment with the hospital appointment letter and the referral letter. The patients should carry all their previous medical reports, and a valid Govt. Photo Id card.
- Patients carrying the appointment and referral letter should directly go to the registration counter for registration skipping the entire screening process. Therefore, they need not stand in the queue for tokens or for screening.
- Patients with bone and joint diseases need not get a referral letter from the District president of the Sai Organisation.
Please include the following information while writing for an appointment
- Name of patient
- Date of Birth
- Current medical problem
- Other diagnosed medical problems
- Hospital's Postal address. (Please send us the photocopies only. Do not send Originals.)
Patient Correspondence Cell
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences,
Prasanthigram, Anantapur District
Andhra Pradesh- 515134
- If you are sending the information by post then furnish your complete address, e-mail id if available and mobile number where we can communicate with you if required.
It is mandatory that all Indian patients (and their attendants) visiting the hospital for treatment carry their photo identity cards with address proof. The following identity and address proofs are accepted:
- Voter I-Card
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Any other i-card issued by Central/State Government with address.
Patients must be accompanied by an attendant
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS
- All foreign nationals visiting the hospital for treatment must carry a valid Medical Visa.
- This does not apply to citizens of countries with visa free travel to India. Such persons, however, need to produce a valid photo identity card with address proof.
If you have any GENERAL queries or Comments, please fill in the form below. If you have any attachments to send, you may prefer to email us by clicking on one of the email ids given above.