Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences
Prasanthigram, Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh,
Treatment Related Queries
Telephone: 08555-287388 Extn 1824.
Telephone: 08555-287388 Extn 1709.
Academics Related Queries
Telephone: 08555-287388 Extn 1710.
For The Attention of the Patients from West Bengal, India
In order for us to provide better care and guidance to the West Bengal patients, it is requested that patients wishing to visit the hosptial from West Bengal for treatment take an appointment with the hospital and then get a referral letter from the Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organization, West Bengal before visiting the hospital for treatment. The procedure is as below:
All the patients from West Bengal wishing to avail treatment at SSSIHMS, Prasanthigram, need to take an appointment with the hospital either by post or e-mail (email@example.com) by sending the scanned copies of their medical reports and the scanned copy (or photocopy) of Govt. issued Photo ID card, like the Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID card etc. or any Govt Id card, which has photo and address of the patient.
With the appointment letter from the hospital the patients are required to visit the respective district president's office of Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisation for an referral letter. E- mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org (for information about referral letter and guidance)
- The patients should then visit the hospital on the date of appointment with the original copy of hospital appointment letter and District president's referral letter. All previous medical reports, valid Govt. Photo Id card (as sent in the request for appointment)also needs to be produced.
- Please include the following information while writing for an appointment
- Name of patient
- Date of Birth
- Current medical problem
- Other diagnosed medical problems
- Hospital's Postal address. (Please send us the photocopies only. Do not send Originals.)
Patient Correspondence Cell
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences,
Prasanthigram, Anantapur District
Andhra Pradesh- 515134
- If you are sending the information by post then furnish your complete address, e-mail id if available and mobile number where we can communicate with you if required.
It is mandatory that all Indian patients (and their attendants) visiting the hospital for treatment carry their photo identity cards with address proof. The following identity and address proofs are accepted:
- Voter I-Card
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Any other i-card issued by Central/State Government with address.
Patients must be accompanied by an attendant
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS
- All foreign nationals visiting the hospital for treatment must carry a valid Medical Visa.
- This does not apply to citizens of countries with visa free travel to India. Such persons, however, need to produce a valid photo identity card with address proof.
If you have any GENERAL queries or Comments, please fill in the form below. If you have any attachments to send, you may prefer to email us by clicking on one of the email ids given above.